FALL FASHION + LAYERING
Posted on September 15 2018
It’s hard to fathom FALL clothing when it’s 80-90 degrees here in Kentucky right now. But Fall Fashion is in full effect and one of our favorite seasons of clothing!
So, let’s talk Layering. This year, with the trend for all things prints and wearing them together, the possibilities are endless! These styles don’t just look good in magazines or on Instagram…they are real and look great on everyone!
For Office Attire:
* It’s easy to throw on pants (cords or tweed are hot this Fall!), and add a button down with a sweater and a statement necklace.
* Or maybe a turtleneck with a denim jacket if you can be semi-casual, along with a pair of drop earrings.
* A basic dress with a colorful cardi or duster over the top, completed with a fun scarf.
Add a pair of booties or fancy heels and DONE.
For Weekend Attire:
Most importantly, weekend outfits need to be comfortable. While I’d be perfectly happy in yoga pants or sweats all weekend, sometimes you just need to make a little more effort! Jeans are #1 in my book when Fall rolls around…anyone else??
* Have a game or tailgate to attend? A long-sleeved tee paired with a thin Fall coat or puffy vest with a statement necklace, jeans and some booties work well.
* Have a girls dinner to go to? Maybe a basic white tee with a fitted blazer or cardi, with a pair of statement earrings and moto pants and a pair of booties.
* As the weather turns, a long sweater coat over a blouse is a must this year!!!
Fall Fashion doesn’t have to be complicated. The layering effect gives you the option to wear something that can be changed with the weather as needed, but also gives you so many ways to wear your staple pieces in so many different ways throughout the season.
We have a LOT of great pieces coming your way this Fall and we look forward to seeing them all on you!